Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Visitors and Sick boys

Our good friends the Yost's from Puerto Rico came by to visit on Saturday. We went to lunch and then went to our house to visit and let the kids play. It was so nice to see them, we really are missing our friends from PR. Travis raked a big pile of leaves for the kids to play in.

Bronson and Kalie
Hudson would have Travis bury him then he would jump out. It made me itchy just watching.


Having so much fun playing in the leaves!

Hudson brought home his first book from school to read! He is growing up so fast, I am so proud of him. He is doing so good and loves school! I love you buddy!
Remy put this cup on his foot and was walking around the house then refused to not take it off to go get Travis from school.I couldn't figure out why he was doing it, He showed Travis when we got back and he laughed and said he is being the guy from How to Train a Dragon movie. Then I understood it, its his peg leg! Funny Boy! I love you Remy you are such a funny boy thanks for always making your mom laugh.

Last Tuesday night the boys all woke up throwing up, they all had food poisoning. What a fun long night. They all ended up sleeping in the play room because it was the easiest way to clean it up. They had all gone to lunch at KFC before coming to pick me up from the airport last Tuesday. Won't be going there ever again.

3 comments:

Kateka said...

Remy's face in the "sick" picture looks so sad... poor boys! But I do think it is a super cute pic... seeing Travis sleeping with his boys. How did Hudson score the only bed?? Ha, ha. I hope they are all feeling better.

Tara said...

JoJo-So happy you were able to go see your mom and dad and bethany. it was nice to see their faces...they look so happy. And that Tea...she is adorable...could we expect anything less coming from you and Travis? :)

Hey, OJ and I have some great friends that just moved to Logan for school. (We met them at BYU but they have been living in Virginia for the past 4 years. They have a 3.5 year old little girl and are expecting another one in December.) I know they would love to make some friends. They are so great. Anyway, shoot me an email and I can give you their contact info.

mardymeans said...

Hey Girl!! I love all the pictures on your blog, with Tea and all of the things you have ben doing!! Looks like you had some fun with the Yosts, that's awesome that they came to see ya, aND THOSE LEAF PILES ARE HUGE!! I'm glad you have updated your blog pretty regularly, because I sure haven't!! And Tea's blessing dress is so beautiful!!! She is so adorable!!!