Monday, October 11, 2010

Grandparents

September 18th 2010


It is so nice to be close to some family now, while in SL one weekend we went to visit my Grandparents.
Hudson asked Grandma Ber if they could make candy, he remembers doing this last summer. She was nice and took him to the store to buy some marshmallows. Remy and Hudson had fun taking turns dipping them in chocolate for every one. They also had a lot of fun playing outside on the playground, I wish I would have taken a picture of Grandpa Fuddy out there with them.
We also went and took Tea to meet Grandpa Thomas, it was so nice to see him. My Grandma Thomas passed away a few months ago and I am sure she got to hold Tea before coming to us. He is doing good and Hudson remembered that he has raspberry bushes and asked how they were growing. I swear he has the best memory he went with me and my mom two falls ago to pick raspberries and still remembers it!

1 comments:

Kateka said...

Sheesh! I wish I had Hudson's memory, I can't even remember what I wore yesterday.

I didn't know your Grandma died, Jojo. I am sorry. That's rough. I am sure you are all doing great because that's just how you are, but still, my condolences go out to you and your family (especially your dad).