Tuesday, October 26, 2010

North Carolina visit

I was able to go and take Tea to meet Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Bethany! It was such a nice trip. Grandma Ber and Grandpa Fuddy came along with me it was nice to have traveling companions. We mostly just sat around and visited and they cuddled with Tea, I don't think that Tea got put down once other than to sleep at night. She was a hit! I am so grateful for my parents example! It has been hard to be back in Utah and not have my parents and Bethany here to see. I think that this will be a long year and a half until they are done, I am trying not to worry about it. This summer we are all going out to see them when Parley gets home from his mission, I am really looking forward to that. Thank goodness for skype, it is so nice to be able to have the boys see them!

Four generations
One last picture before heading to the airport. One of my favorite things about having kids is seeing them interact with there Grandma's and Grandpa's and Aunts and Uncles! My kids are lucky to have such a great extend family who loves them so much.
Don't mind my wrinkly face and double chin I just loved the face Tea is making!
2 months old! My parents yard is so green and pretty so I took Tea out to try to get some pictures of her.
Four Generations. I was so excited when I asked Grandma Ber to come along on the trip she said yes right away. I was so excited to get a picture of us four.
Cute Great grandparents!
Aunt Beth! I love my sister so much and miss her! I keep teasing her that she needs to come and go to USU! She is such and awesome example to me, and a great Aunt to the kiddos! Love you Beth!
It was so fun to see my parents and Beth hold Tea and fight over her! She had some good smiles for them.

Sleeping with Tea, the stress reliever!

1 comments:

Kateka said...

You're right! Beth SHOULD go to school at USU. I LOVED it up there. It was so much fun. Tea is so gorgeous. I can't get over how adorable she is. Stu generally doesn't think babies are very cute but when I was looking at these pictures he said, "Jojo has the cutest babies I have ever seen."