Friday, May 27, 2011

Goldilocks Bike Race and Weekend fun!


Grandma Ber and Grandpa Fuddy were able to join us for dinner at Brady's house the night before the bike race. I have been wanting to have them over for dinner and since we live 2 hrs away we came to them. I am so thankful for such awesome grandparents. I visit them every chance I get, my grandpa is suffering from dementia, my grandma takes such good care of him. He still has his sense of humor and we love them both so much! 

Remy enjoying his caramel easter egg from Grandma Ber, yummy!   
 We had strawberry short cake for dessert, lets just say Hudson really enjoyed it!
 Tea being cute
 My cousin Dani has put together this awesome race called Goldilocks, it is an all women bike race for beginner riders all they way to advanced. My cousin Jessica, sister in law Alley and me rode the 40 mile route and had so much fun!I was a little nervous because I had not been on a bike in forever and did no training. Thank goodness for crossfit, I was able to ride the whole thing and I wasn't even sore the next day. My poor bum would have not been happy if I rode a bike the next day but other than that it was great.
 Having a jolly rancher to keep us going.
 Stretching, haha it was more of a pose for my mom, right mom recognize this?
 Making it up the camp Williams road, huge climb with head wind = extra fun!
Enjoying a yummy lunch after the race, I had so much fun riding with those girls. I can't wait to ride the one in Vegas in the fall. 

Travis helped with the race, wearing our race shirts!

0 comments: