Friday, May 27, 2011

Hudson turns six!

 Holy Cow I can't believe that my baby is 6! We are so happy that he is in our family, he is growing up so fast! Hudson is such a fun boy, he is so sweet to his baby sister and loves to play with his brother. He is such a touchy boy and loves to snuggle. This year we decided to do cupcakes, we borrowed a book from my friend and I let Hudson pick which ones he wanted. I was not surprised that he picked the sharks he loves sharks.
 We had his party the weekend before his Birthday since Travis family was up this way already for the race. Hudson chose pizza for dinner, again no surprise there.

 Hudson got some fun presents from everyone, he loves transformers and spider man and received both what a lucky boy. On his actual birthday we took them to see Rio which they loved I am still trying to get over the fact that it cost so much for a 3D movie.

 Taking the first bite of the cake!
 Remy of course had to join in on the fun!
Hudson had his last day of Kindergarten last week. This is his teacher Mrs. Cook. We all loved her, she was such a awesome teacher and Hudson learned so much and she encouraged them to explore and learn. Hudson loves to learn about animals and dinosaurs. He loves to draw pictures  them and there bones, he has turned into quite the artist lately I wish my scanner was working. It is even harder to believe that he will be in first grade and gone all day. What will me and Remy do with out him?

2 comments:

Joslyn said...

Cute Hudson! Happy Birthday! Those cupcakes were so cute, I'm really impressed!

Kateka said...

Jojo, you are so talented! Those cupcakes look amazing. I love how your boys are biting the sharks. I can not believe you have a 6 year old. I feel so old.