Friday, May 27, 2011

Idaho Falls Trip

 I love this picture, is looks like she is picking her nose but I love the face.
 Cute Paisley, It has been so fun living closer to my niece and nephew. My kids have also loved having cousins to play with.
 Getting ready to go swimming in the hotel pool



 This was Tea's first time in a pool, she did pretty good then we put her in the hot tub and she was all about splashing and happy. I think the pool was to cold she loved the warm water.
 The reason we went to Idaho was to support our family. My nephew McCoy has hearing aids and my sister in law and brother in law found this race that is to raise money for cochlear implants.It was called the MAD marathon. They also had a 1/2 and a 5 and 10 K. We decided to do the 5 k so that Hudson could ride his bike and make it a family activity. It was really fun, the best part was Hudson telling me I needed to hurry so we could get to the front so we could win the race. Kaylee and Moses from the biggest loser where there, it was fun to see them and tell them how awesome they looked. We got a picture with moses. I have let Hudson and Remy watch a little of the show before and reminded them about it and Hudson wanted to say hi so we did and Remy said " I see you on TV". I don't now if he really remembered but it was funny anyways.
All of the family and Friends that were there to support McCoy.

1 comments:

Joslyn said...

I loved Moses! That was the only show that I watched religiously! I thought it was so sad when he went home when they were in New Zealand.