Saturday, May 28, 2011

Smores Yummy!!

The boys have been wanting to roast some of those huge marshmallows for a while so when Uncle Brady and Aunt Alley came up to visit for the weekend we built a fire in the back yard and enjoyed some delicious smores.
 Remy usually burns his, he makes me so nervous his will start on fire and he could be deadly with the way he moves it around.
yummy!
Before
After, good thing the marshmallows are so sticky or else that graham cracker would be a goner


Travis went into the shed and came out with a pitch fork took it in the house then came out already to roast. It was so funny and worked great, of course he washed it good, well I hope so.

Don't mind my scary hair, I had been cleaning the house and the garage out all day we are official all unpacked!
Daisy even enjoyed some marshmallows!
Uncle Brady and Aunt Alley, we had a nice weekend visiting. It is so nice to have some of our family close I love it!!! Know if we could just get my parents home from there mission it would be complete. Thank goodness my sister Bethany will be going to BYU this year so we will be able to see her. My brother Parley will also be home from his mission in 3 weeks and we are trying to get him to come live with us and go to school at USU. 3 weeks from this coming Wednesday we will be flying to NC I can't wait!!!!!!
Tea even had a bite, thanks dad! 

1 comments:

the Beck said...

I've been stalking your blog today, reading the last 4 or 5 posts. Your family is so cute and growing so fast. I'm with you-"Tea, slow down, stay little". Unbelievable how fast time is going by. Your kids look adored and well-cared for. You guys are doing a great job!