Monday, October 24, 2011

Family Fun

 Family wii time, Tea even loved playing along.
 Hello,she pretends that everything is a phone.
 Travis hung the rings up in the tree a while ago the boys have loved it.
 Today was pj day at school for read ribbon week
 Tea having fun in the leafs, I found these furry warm slippers in the boys bag my mom gave them to Hudson one winter they are a little big but will work she loved them
 Daisy, ahhh I am not a huge fan of having a dog right now but we have been so lucky with daisy. She never listens and runs a way at any chance but she never barks and is so good with the kids!!!!

2 comments:

the Beck said...

I love the pic of the kids playing with Daisy. I have such great memories of our kids with the yellow labs. A good "kid" dog is priceless.

Riva said...

I miss you guys so much!! The kids are getting so big and it makes me wish we lived closer... squeeze those cute kids for us!! :)