Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Walk

 This is the first year that we went to the pumpkin walk and it was a lot of fun. The kids had fun taking pictures in these fun cutouts.
 Harry potter, they have only watched the first one but I can't wait until they are old enough to read them these books. On Sunday Remy asked Travis during the sacrament prayer who was saying the prayer and he showed him when the young man stood up. Remy said " the harry potter kid"?

 Angry Birds


 This was my favorite one, Despicable Me I thought these girls looked just like them.


 Football team
 Gulligans island, these face paintings were awesome some one spent a lot of time on them
 Phineus and Ferb, the boys loved this one
 Winne the Pooh
 Tiger was pretty impressive
 Awwww plant verses aliens
 Cute cinderalla, she loved sticking her head in these

Of course I had to take a picture of Tangled for my sister!

0 comments: