Sunday, July 19, 2009

Chocolate Marshmallow's and Saying Goodbye

Grandma Ber( the best candy maker ever) was kind enough to offer us a fun activity of making chocolate marshmallow's. The boy's loved it they had so much fun and loved that she kept handing them marshmallow's with a little bit of warm chocolate.

Remy having his turn! He would make the funniest faces,.
Grandma Great and the boy's, you have to wear a hair net and apron in the dipping room. The boy's sure looked cute.

Remy enjoying a marshmallow with some chocolate.

Grandma Ber and Me, I am so grateful for my grandma. I love her so much and I am so glad we were able to go visit her a few times.
Bethany having a turn!

Grandpa Great and us, I am so glad we were able to spend some time with him. He is in remission for prostate cancer. He also is getting old and his memory is failing him a little. It is so hard to see him that way and to see him getting older. I love him and am so grateful for all he has done for us. We love you grandpa!
Remy's new trick, he holds on really good and for a good 5 or more seconds.
We were also able to go and visit Grandma and Grandpa Thomas. It was so nice to see them and visit with them a few times at all the family get together. They still live in the same house in sandy, we lived one house away from them when I was a little girl until I was eight and we moved to Herriman. I remember going over their all the time to visit, I loved it, I have some great memories of living next door.
Grandma Thomas, the boys, and me.
Grandpa Thomas showing Hudson how to suck on a honeysuckle from his tree, I remember doing that as a kid and it was fun to see Hudson try. I think he liked the raspberry bush more.

3 comments:

Christal said...

hey you !! you finally updated!! Looks like you have been having so much fun while in utah!! Loved your family! your grandparents are awesome!! Love remi's straightened hair that is awesome your boys are so cute!! Well hope all is good ttys

Brittany Crane said...

Jo how long have you been in Utah and how much longer will you be there? I'm coming out in a week and a half but I'm guessing you will be back in PR by then.

It looks like you and your boys have had so much fun. I'm sure your families will miss you tons when you leave. Thanks for posting lots of pictures-your boys are such studs. I can't wait to meet them one of these days.

Jed and Emily said...

It was so fun to see you Jo! Thanks again for coming to see me! You should have stayed for the killer family reunion! It would've been fun to have you there since we're family! :) I hope it's not too long before I get to see you again!