Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hot and humid

We made it back to PR a few weeks ago. The boys did there best considering the 15 plus hour day. It has been nice to be home and be a little family together. It was so fun to see all our family and friends and we love and miss each of you! We haven't been up to much other than sweating to death! I had Travis go buy a pool from Costco while we were gone, we have been spending a lot of time swimming. I had a nice birthday and Travis surprised me with a cute patio set and tons of new flowers in pots. It has been so nice to sit outside and have dinner or watch the boys play. I gave the boys all a hair cut yesterday and I think they are all a little cooler when they play out side. I miss Remy's curls but they will grow back. I think the both look so much older.





We let Hudson watch Nacho Libre with us and he loved it. He had hundreds of questions to ask while we watched it I finally told him nicely to just watch the movie . Here are a few pictures of the boys after Travis got a hold of some of my mascara. They are being Nacho! Travis decided that Remy needed to be Nacho and Hudson the side kick for Halloween. We will see it would work nice for the hot Halloweens we have. Ever since Travis gave Hudson a mustache he has been asking for one almost every day!



5 comments:

Norine said...

What a set of boys. I already miss them so much. I know you are glad to be home though. Love and Miss you all.

Unknown said...

Thats so funny! Mateo santa to watch Nacho every single time we get in the car! I love how he LOL about evything just like any of us.... He even knows "Encarnacions" name and he does the "nachoooooo" thing for us. Your kids look adorable. Good to heard from u.

Unknown said...

I meant wants to

Ginger said...

It just so happens that I LOVE nachos...especially these two "nachos". They are a handsome pair of hombres!

Riva said...

FUN!!!! I was I was closer so we could make costumes for this!!!
lol