Monday, July 6, 2009

Forth of July Parade

Every Forth of July that we can we go to Delta to celebrate. They have a fun parade for the kids and then we go to the park for lunch and games. Hudson's favorite part of the parade was when the jets fly over before the parade starts. Remy's favorite part was the big tractors and the jets. Hudson picked up plenty of candy for all of us. Remy would pick a piece of candy up and throw it back.


Grandma Ginger with cute Paisley and Grandpa Jed with the boys waving hi for Daddy!

My cousin Sally and I, she grew up in Delta and came with her kids. It was so fun to visit and catch up a little.

The boys all lined up waiting for some candy!

The boys with aunt Bethany, she is such a big help for me! Thanks Bethany we love you!
Remy admiring the huge tractor

This is my Nephew dancing when the band passed us at the parade. It was so cute he loved the band! Don't mind the end of the video I don't know why I turned my camera side ways!

0 comments: