Wednesday, March 31, 2010

21 weeks

I will be 21 weeks tommorow and I guess it might be time for a prego belly pic. This is mostly for my Mom and sister who keep telling me when we skype that I don't look like I am showing at all. I sure feel like I am. I am so glad to be feeling better now, after 15 weeks I have felt so much better. I love being pregnant, I am so grateful to be a mom and nothing brings me more joy than being a mom and wife. I have been feeling our baby girl moving around for a while now but Travis was able to feel her for the first time last week. I love it when he gets to feel the baby it makes it all a little more real. Today we went to the mall and I told Travis that I wanted him to pick out an outfit for her. My dad did that for me and they still have it so I wanted something special like that for our baby girl. He picked out this really cute dress from Gap and I think that is what she will have to come home in from the hospital. As we were looking at all the cute clothes he said "this is a lot of fun to do with you, I can't wait to have a little girl I am so excited". He is already it trouble I think his little girl already has his heart!

Hudson is really sweet about his baby sister. The doctor told him this week that his sister can hear what he is saying to her. Since then he loves to talk to her and is really cute about it! I think this little girl will be well protected.
Remy really wanted to work out with me the other day so here we are doing step ups and dips. I have still been doing crossfit and love it they have a crossfit mom website with all the things you can do and can't with each trimester. Maybe with all these squats our baby will come early, haha I can only wish!!!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

You look great, and I applaud your sticking with working out, and only wish it would inspire me to get my booty off the couch and do it myself.
I love the sweet tradition of Dad picking out the first little girl outfit. If Rhett ever gets his girl, we may have to steal it. So cute to hear about Hudson being the protective older brother already.

Joslyn said...

I'm so excited for you to have your girl. You really do look great! I've been neglecting taking pics of me prego, but I guess it's time to embrace it- thanks for the inspiration.

Kateka said...

Jo, you look so amazing. I am so impressed that you keep working out consistently even while being pregnant.

Brady and Alley Thomas said...

So fun to read. I love all of the pictures that you posted. The boys are so cute. It is fun to see Remy's personality showing through. Keep up the good work. You're awesome, and I can tell the greatest mom!

Unknown said...

look at you hot mama! i am so happy for you jojo! i love you. congrats~!