Saturday, March 6, 2010

ITS A GIRL !!!!!

We found out on Thursday that we will be having a baby girl!!!! We are all so excited! I think that Hudson's smile was as big as his mom's when we found out! Hudson has been really sweet lately with the whole baby thing. A Few day's ago while I was exercising I was doing sit ups on the ball and Hudson said, " mom your tummy is getting bigger, how much longer is it until August?" He is pretty excited. He then said can I feel it so he came over and felt my tummy then put his head on it and said "hi baby" and then stood up with a big smile on his face! It was really sweet. Remy also did the same thing after Hudson. It is really fun that Hudson understands and it will be fun when he gets to feel the baby move around! The doctor was nice and gave both boys a picutre of the Ultrasound. Hudson was so excited to go to school yesterday and take the ultrasound picture with him. He was showing everyone at the bus stop and the bus monitors and driver. I think he was just as excited that it was a girl as his mom! We have a few
names we really like we just need to decided which one to use. Names were always harder for us with the boys.
I have bought a few cute outfits, okay I bought them all but two of them before we knew what we were having. So I don't have to return them!!! Travis told me that I need to learn a new word " restraint". I think that he might be right but we have waited so long to have a baby girl and now I guess I can't wait to dress her up! I am still not used to saying "her or she" I think I am still in shock. I had just decided that it was a boy so it would be easier no to get sad, not that I wouldn't be happy with a boy we were just already for some more pink in this family. I have already been planning and looking online at fabric to buy to make a quilt and some burp rags. I also am going to be making lots of cute hair clips. Lets just hope she has as much hair as her brothers did when they were born!


8 comments:

carrie said...

Congrats, I can't wait to see what she looks like. I know she will be adorable!

brodie stacey allie said...

So cute!!! Dressing up girls is so much fun. Allie is my little doll and I get to dress her up every day. You will have a blast! Congrats!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Congrats!! Yea!!!

Kateka said...

Congratulations!! I had a feeling it would be a girl. That is so much fun. She is going to be DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!

Ginger said...

Grandpa Jed & I had talked about you having a little girl a few weeks ago. You'll enjoy dressing her up for sure! Cute outfits!

Norine said...

I am so excited you are having a girl too. The outfits are super cute too. We will have to add some Gymboree to it too. I am excited you will be close too.
Love You All, Norine

The Lovells said...

Congrats guys. That is awesome.

Megan said...

Congrats on the baby girl. Did you go out and buy all of those right after you found out. To funny if so. I would do the same thing. So fun. Yay.