Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hudson's owie

We were swimming out in our little blow up pool last week and Hudson decided to dive in chin first and smacked his chin on the hard concrete. Travis was home and we just decided to try and use some butterfly bandaids and avoid the ER if we could. Hudson was a very brave patient and Remy was a great moral support. He held Hudson's hand the whole time and was very interested in what Dad was doing to help.

Nice cut
I would say that this was way easier than dealing with the ER and look at how nice the Doctors assistiant was.
All done, I love these boy's and I really hate it when they get hurt. I know we will have more injuries to come but I am grateful they have not been so serious so far. Having two little dare devils with no fear is not such a great combination. Some days I am glad that they are outgoing and have no fear of the world but other day's I am not so sure.

1 comments:

Kateka said...

Your boys are so brave! The love they have for eachother is so sweet. I am glad Hudson wasn't hurt too bad!