Saturday, December 4, 2010

4 months old

Tea had her 4 month check up a few days early, I can't believe how fast time is going. She is such a sweet baby she loves to smile at us and has started to giggle. She loves to chew on her hands and has been sucking on her thumb once in a while. She has been working hard on getting some big cheeks that we love! She is a good sleeper which is a blessing for mom. She loves her brothers and they love her, they are very sweet on her. Hudson asked if he could marry Tea, because he loves her and wants her to stay in the family. I did some explaining that she is already in our family and we can't marry our sisters.

Stats
Weight 13 lbs 6 oz's
Height 23.75 inches


Grandma Lil and Grandpa Lindz sent the kids a fun early Christmas package. In side they got some cute Christmas pj's, socks, gingerbread house to decorate, and some fun Christmas crafts that they have been loving! Thank they loved it!

3 comments:

Kateka said...

Ha, ha! I love that Hudson asked to marry Tea. At least he's a proper gentleman and tried to get permission from her parents first!! Ha, ha. :)

Brittany Crane said...

She is adorable!!! I can't wait to meet her. I'm so happy that we are planning on meeting up. It has been forever since I've seen you. We need to decide a day. :)

mardymeans said...

Oh my goodness, your kids are so cute!! And those are the same jammies I got for Fox this year!! That is so funny!