Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas outfits


Grandma bought Tea this pretty dress and the boys there Christmas shirts.
Remy wanted in on the fun.

Grandma Lil and Aunt Beth bought Tea this cute coat and furry white boots, I want one in my size.

Grandma Ginger, Papa with the grandkids, we are missing Adie. We were able to see Adie and Hollie the week before Christmas and it was so nice to see them and visit with them.


Hudson wanted to do a silly picture, like the gold pom poms that Hudson bought for his dad for Christmas. We took the kids to the dollar store and let them buy a present for each of us, they had a lot of fun doing that.

3 comments:

Norine said...

We had such a fun time with you guys this Christmas. Thanks for the gift.

mardymeans said...

Oh my heck, Tea's coat is so stinkin' cute!! I love it and all the cute Christmas family pictures!!

Katie said...

I can definitely see the family resemblance on Travis' side! Tea is a little beauty!