Saturday, December 4, 2010

Catch up

Tea is staring to stand up when we hold her up, she is getting so big and chunky! Don't mind the saggy wet diaper it was time for baths and I promise she got a new diaper after!
Girl time, Tea love to chat, It is so fun to have a baby girl to dress up and I can't wait to do more with her. I hope I can be as good as mom to her as mine was to me. She is my best friend and it is weird to go a few day without talking to her.
You can't really see in these pictures because her cheeks are to wide, she got her ears pierced a few weeks ago. Travis really wanted to so he had to be the mean one to take her. She did really good, I didn't like them at first because it made her look to grown up but they have grown on me and she is pretty cute with them.

Hudson asked us to take a picture of him with all him potato men he created.
Doing homework one night before bed, he is learning so much and has been reading for a few months now. It is fun to see how fast they learn. He was helping teach Remy some letters and there sounds. It took twice as long to do homework that night but at least Remy was enjoying it too. Hudson has also really been into doing projects. He will pull out some paper, scissors, glue, and tape and create just about anything. He has used most our supplies up. He has such a great imagination and it so fun to see him grow up!

Trying out the bumbo chair for the first time, the boys love it and clapped for her!

0 comments: