Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Real Santa Pays a Visit


Santa was in the neighborhood and decided to pay my boys a visit and remind them to be extra good! Hudson was so excited and said it is the real Santa he knew my name!


We were able to see my Grandparents a few times this weekend! We love them and I had a nice visit with them on Monday when I went to help them out. My Grandma had hip surgery 4 weeks ago. She is a trooper and is moving around so good. I am so thankful for the awesome example they have been to me all my life. They were always at every event that was important to us. One of my favorite memories of them is every Christmas day they would drive to our house along with all my cousins houses to visit. They have set some fun traditions for our family and am thankful for all there hard work to make our family close! My grandpa Fuddy suffers from Dementia, it has been hard to see him struggle with this, We still love him and he still has his sense of humor.

0 comments: