Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

Putting the reindeer food out for Santa's reindeer.
The boys were pretty excited for Christmas this year! We went to Delta this year to spend Christmas with Travis family, we had a fun time. I had a fun time making there gifts this year. I made the boys dinosaur tails and Travis helped me make a car mat. I made Tea a dress and a doll. Santa brought Hudson a remote control monster truck and Remy a basketball hoop.
This is the car mat we made, I go the idea from my dad and mom who made my brother and I one for Christmas when we were kids. On there mat we did things they knew or where they have been. We drew an Airport so they could fly to the mission home in NC to go to Grandma and Papa's house there, Grandma Gingers and Papa's house in Delta, Our house in Logan, a Crossfit gym, Construction site, Carl's Jr., Gas station, church, Adam's elementary were Hudson goes to school, Second dam Logan Canyon were we go to fish and throw rocks in the water, and Escombrone beach our favorite one in PR. We bought some cars to go along with it, they have played with it and seem to really like it . I do after all the work to make it!
My cousin gave me this cute idea to make them tails, they love to run around and try to knock each other over with them. My friend found these dino hats to go with them.
Tea's Doll and Dress, I love how the dress turned out it is the first time I have ever made one, it is so fun to have a girl.
The boys were so excited that there new jammies were spider man! Here they are doing there spider man poses.
I still can't believe that we have three kiddos. I am so glad each of them our in our family they each bring so much joy to me! Plus its so fun to have a cute girl to stick between two stinky boys!
Christmas dinner
Remy wore his jammies all day, he didn't want to change, either did I.

Tea is getting so big, she is trying to sit up and be big!

2 comments:

mardymeans said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had a really fun Christmas!! Everything you made looks so good, you are so talented! You need to post a picture of Tea wearing that cute dress you made!!

Dani said...

I remember your parents sheet/car mat- my kids loved it too. The dinosaur tails turned out so cute! Nice work Jojo!