Monday, August 29, 2011

Camping at Willard Bay

 We decided to go camping at Willard bay and invited my brother and his girlfriend,my sister and cousin. We had a lot of fun. The kids did pretty good sleeping at night I just don't sleep good when I camp so it was a long night for me. The girls climbed up in the tree with the boys for a picture. I don't know why I don't have any pic of Parley and Erica but they were there.
 Pretty sunset
 Having smores and telling scary stories. The boys thought it was pretty fun to take a turn and make up a story about big foot or the cupacabra.( PR big foot) it was fun until Remy was a little freaked out. He was funny, he would tell something scary then say" haha I'm just teasin"
 Aunt Beth snuggling with Tea, Remy kept saying he was so cold he is our true puertorican. We wrapped him up tight and he was happy as could be.

 Nice morning hair! We had to get a picture of our new stove that Travis gave me for my birthday so romantic I know your all jealous! It has been nice and helps with our emergency  preparedness. 
 A little tired in the morning after a late night, Remy chose the ground Hudson chose the tree.

 The next day we packed up our camp and went to the beach, haha its really hard for us to call it that. Brandon, Norine, there kiddos, and Grandma Ginger meet us there for a fun few hrs. The kids had fun swimming, floating in the tube, and paddling in the boat.
 Tea had fun digging in the dirt, she stood up on her head and began digging and throwing the dirt between her legs like a dog it was so funny I am glad Grandma was fast enough to get a picture.
 Tea also loved the water, I am so glad all of my kids have loved being in the water.

That same day we got a call that my Grandpa Fuddy wasn't doing very good and only had a few days. We left Willard and headed down to give our love and support to Grandma and tell Grandpa bye and we loved him. I will post some more about him and the funeral soon.

1 comments:

Kateka said...

Oh my goodness, did your grandpa die? Jojo, I am so sorry! That picture is heart breaking, mostly because you can see the pain in your grandma's face, but that she is pushing through and being strong. Wow, what an emotionally charged photo. My prayers are going out to you and your family! If you need anything from me, just let me know. Also, I am glad you guys had fun camping at Willard Bay and have had a good summer!