Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dentist, Bear Lake, and Popcorn.

Remy had his first dentist appointment last month and he did such a good job. He took his Daisy dog with him to help him be brave.
Getting his x-rays, poor boy gagged pretty good a few.
We took advantage of being home one weekend and headed up to Bear Lake, we have been wanting to go up there with the kiddos all summer. Where has summer gone? The water was a little cold and higher than I have ever seen it!
Playing pirates, they had a fun time sinking the sink with dad.
Cute Tea, she looks so big sitting up in this chair.

This is for my dad!

On the way home we drove up to Tony Grove, there was still snow there that's what Travis is standing on.
It was so pretty up the canyon with all the wild flowers

We have a tradition in my family that I have carried on in our little family. It is popcorn, smoothie movie night. On Sunday night we watch a movie as a family, I love that Tea is old enough to join in. She loves popcorn!!! It takes me and Travis biting  the kernels of to keep up with her.

1 comments:

Kateka said...

Oh man, next time you go to bear lake take me with you! Seriously, I'd drive up for that. :) I think your Sunday tradition is soooo cute. I am totally stealing it.