Tuesday, August 2, 2011

North Carolina Part 3

 
The boys had fun painting one morning, Remy really didn't want to pose for the picture. 

Tea enjoyed pulling down Grandpa ties on morning while I was getting ready, who needs toys!
Family pics, not very many turned out so these are the best ones we got.

Us girls went out to lunch and did some shopping it was so fun to spend some girl time together I can't wait until we can do this more often next year. 11 months, not that I'm counting.
Another yummy restaurant, yeah we ate a lot this trip!
Parley made us a nice welcome sign
We went miniature golfing one day, it was so fun. The boys did do good they probably beat my score.
They had a sweet cave under ground with some black light.

Tea was well entertained, she loved her box rides from Grandpa

Ahhhh I can't wait until they are home so my kiddos can see them more often, poor Tea has only seen them twice.


Beth was feeling a little left out!

0 comments: