Thursday, August 4, 2011

This is the Place Park

We meet up with Riva and he kiddos for a fun day at This is the Place, I haven't been there since I was a little girl so it was fun to go and let the kids experience being a pioneer for a day. Remy would have been one cool pioneer, he was doing a sweet dance on the handcart.
Hudson learning how to wash clothes, oh I am so thankful I was born when there is washers and dryers.


Remy thought it was pretty fun to wash the clothes
The kiddos had fun playing with these rings in the streets, entertainment was so simple back then I wouldn't mind that.

The ox, the boys pet them and Hudson asked some questions then Remy almost got horned and that was enough for him. They were no longer nice cows " they are mean cows" as Remy put it.

They had some dancing going on and the boys joined right in, it was fun to watch they and they loved it.
Hudson getting a shave, he smelt so good after!
Remy once again striking a pose for all to see, did I mention he is my goofy child.
Going for a ride on the mini train
Tea and Gavin enjoyed a nice nap in the strollers, I just wish I could have joined them.
Panning for gold, to bad it wasn't real

The boys loved the horse ride, we had enough boxes left they chose to do this again.

Tea loves animals she squeals when she sees them and starts waving her hand up and down because she want to touch them that is until she gets close enough and backs up her had.

Taking the pig for a spin.


1 comments:

Joslyn said...

cute! that looks so fun- I've never been there before. I love how Remy is always striking a pose. My favorite pic was the train with all the little kids, and then Travis. haha.