Saturday, November 22, 2008

Boys, Boys, and more Boys!

Here are a few pictures of the boys, and what they have been up to lately!

Hudson army crawling around with Remy!

Grandma Lil sent the boy's a package and it had the Thanksgiving little people set! Hudson was so funny when he opened it he said "I love it"! Thanks Grandma Lil and Papa!

Remy enjoyed the little people! He especially loved eating them and banging them around! When we first handed it to him he looked at the little face and just smiled then proceed to slobber on it!



Here they are both watching Yo Gabba Gabba! It is a pretty scary show Travis loves it and I'm sure he would have been sucked into it also if he was home!



2 comments:

Kateka said...

I had never heard of that show before until my friend told me her little girl watches it. Her daughter adores it, but it does seem so weird!

Riva said...

Olivia has heard me say that I don't like that show so many times that she has started to say that everytime it comes on! I'm sure that will change when she sees Hudson's enthusiasm!! ;)