Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Sweet Boy!


Hudson has been such a pleasant boy all around lately! The terrible two's don't even compare to the Horrific Three's! I have a really hard time with the back talking and a few other things that come along with getting big and being independent! I don't know what changed lately other than he is 6 months away from being Four! Maybe it magically gets a little easier or I've just learned how to reach him better and we understand each other better! He is doing so good at listening and doing things all by himself! My Baby is getting so big and I am trying to enjoy every moment I can because before I know it he will be grown and gone! We sighed Hudson up to play soccer, it starts next month! He is so excited he always wants to play soccer with Mom or Dad. He is staring to understand not to use his hands, we have to keep reminding him no hands! Last night I was playing with him and he was doing so good not using his hands, then when he bent over and I reminded him no hands so he bent down and used his elbows! Funny boy, it wasn't his hands, is that allowed in soccer? I love you so much Hudson! Thanks for being so patient with your Mom!

2 comments:

Riva said...

oh yeah, I so know what you are talking about, Olivia has been winding down (thank goodness) -- but someone told me to keep an eye out for the "fearsome fours"!! ;) We can't wait to play with you all soon!!

Miki said...

Cute pictures! I guess I'll just have to wait 2 years for Addy to give me my sanity back! You called me and left me a message and I never called you back!! Sorry! I tried to email you and I can't find your email...so I'm using the blog. Will you call or email me again and I'll answer your question.