Sunday, November 9, 2008

Brothers!


Just plan cute!


Playing on the sweet red kitchen floor! Our whole house is tile and I have become a little anal since Remy has been army crawling around! I have been sweeping and mopping every other night! I hate picking Remy up and he is covered in crap! These floors are so hard to keep clean, I won't miss them ! { My Mom bought these sweet socks for Remy along with a blue pair with brown srips at a boutique! Thanks Grandma! He wears them every day because pants are to hot to wear and these are thin enough! They help his legs not stick to the ground when he is moving around! He is all over the place!}

Hudson sucking on Remy's foot! He does this every once in a while, I have no idea why his foot but it gets Remy to laugh every time! Remy is really ticklish even his feet!


Hudson has been really good with Remy lately! I think that as Remy gets bigger and interacts more Hudson notices him a more! Hudson is such a good brother and really plays soft with Remy! He can always get Remy to smile or laugh in seconds! It has been really fun as a mom to watch them play! These are a few pictures of a rare occasion were Hudson is letting Remy climb on him or touch him! Hudson is getting better everyday with Remy! Its not that he doesn't love him he just is accepting him better as a play mate!

2 comments:

mardymeans said...

They are so cute together! That's so funny that Hudson likes to eat Remy's feet! Weston does the same thing to Fox except he licks his feet instead! What silly boys!

Brianna said...

I think the word you are looking for is "Leg warmers." I'm pretty sure that is what they are called. But if Travis is okay with it as long as we call them "socks" it's cool...:) You all are so great an cute! I love to see siblings getting along. It sometimes happens at my house too.