Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Travis!

Happy Birthday Travis!
I was waiting until we had some pics to post this but I wanted you to know how grateful I am to have you in my life! I am so glad you were born 28 years ago! Thank you for being such a wonderful Husband, Dad, Provider, and Best friend! I love you and hope you had a good Birthday!

Travis always teases me that he never gets a cool cake like the ones I have made for Hudson. So this year I thought I could spice up his cake a little bit for him! So me and Hudson decided to make him a baseball cake!

Our Birthday traditon is to make your favorite meal or what ever you feel like eating on your birthday! Travis requested homemade pizza! So I made him some pizza , cake, and suprized him with some homemade ice cream! Hudson had fun helping Dad blow out the candles!

0 comments: