Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Siblings, swings, and picking apples!


This is Remy's concerned look that he gives us! Here he is swinging backwards in the swing he thought that was pretty fun! You wouldn't think so by the face he is making!

Here he is smiling! Notice the nice scratch on Remy's forehead, he got that in nursery from a little girl! I stayed in with Hudson for a few minuets to get him settled in my mom's ward and while we were their Remy got scratched! Umm maybe we don't want a sister after all!

Hudson helped Grandma Lil pick apples! He thought it was pretty cool to stand on the ladder!


Hudson loves to swing high and fast! What a true boy!

This is a picture of me and my siblings. Bethany, Parley , Me, and Brady! I am so grateful that we all love each other and we have a lot of fun together! I miss that I don't get to do things with them very often! They are all such fun Uncles and Aunt to our boys! Love you guys! Miss you!

1 comments:

Brianna said...

I love the new blog look! Mine is very simular... okay the exact same background:) Anyway, I love the family picture. Your boys are so cute and I am glad that you are all back from Utah. We missed you and I know that Travis was tired of Burger King;)