Saturday, November 22, 2008

Five awesome Years!




Today is our 5th Anniversary! I can't believe how time can fly! It has been such a fun five years with so many changes. Here is a little overview.... Moved 7 times, lived in 2 States and a different country, had 2 babies, Trav has had 5 completely diffrent jobs ( AE Outfitters, Plumbing, Lab tech at Primary Children Hospital, Prison, and now Coast Guard I think its about time for a change:} ) , and 4 cars! What an eventful 5 years! I am so Grateful that I was blessed to marry such an amazing man! I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us! I Love you Travis!

8 comments:

mardymeans said...

Happy Anniversary guys!! Sean and I are getting close to our 9th year, it's crazy how fast time flies!

Hollie and Adie Dixon said...

We wish you a "Happy Anniversary!" We miss you guys so much. Always wishing you were here. Love, Mom, Dad, Brandon, Norine, Hollie, McCoy, Adie, and Paisley.

Kateka said...

Happy anniversary. I can NOT believe it has been 5 years. Wow, I feel old. :)

Unknown said...

happy anniversary!!!! you two look adorable. I love your wedd pic so cute! change is good! miss ya

Megan said...

Five years, thats awesome. Congrats. This is random, but were did you find that pic of the temple on your blog, I love it.

Riva said...

Wowza! FIVE whole years! You guys are starting to become the old married people! ;) j/k Congrats! May your next 5 years be just as sweet!

Katie said...

Happy belated anniversary! Love your wedding picture. Thanks so much for the yummy treat! I put it in the freezer and ate half last night and the rest tonight. DELISH!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! Your boys are so adorable by the way and I love your family picture at the top. Where did you get it done?