Monday, January 31, 2011

Bath time

 Tea hair is getting pretty long on top so on Sunday I put it in a side pony tail with a clip, she looked pretty cute. I have said this before and I will probably say it again, it is so fun to have a girl to dress up!
 This is my favorite picture, the boys were having a shower so I gave Tea a bath in the kitchen sink. She kept propping her feet up on the edge and looked pretty cute.
 Just enjoying her bath time!

 I am sure she will love this picture when she is older but I love those cute chunky baby bums!

7 comments:

Katie said...

She is so beautiful! What a little doll baby! Your boys and Travis must be in love with her!

Jessica said...

what a cutie! love the side view with her ankles crossed.

Kateka said...

Oh her little chubby bum and legs are so cute. You have the cutest kids!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

She is just the cutest little girl EVER! I just want to squeeze her!

Christal said...

She is so pretty! What a beauty! and love the legs up that is so cute! Love the above post too wicked sideburns is right that is so funny! Love how you wrote that! Hope all is good there!

Miki said...

She is so stinkin' cute!

Riva said...

seriously! I cannot wait to squeeze those buns of hers!! love the pictures!! :)