Monday, January 31, 2011

Saturday Fun

 We took the kiddos over to the church Saturday afternoon when Travis got home from studying. We rode wiggle cars, played tag, played basketball, and pretty much had a fun family activity indoors where it was warm. Tea liked going for a few rides as well, notice Remy's face!
 Oh she is so sweet I am lovin this baby girl she is my favorite girl I can say that I only have one!
 Remy's favorite thing to do is to crash he has a wicked turn at high speed, the best fish tale.
 Hudson had a good time racing around with mom, the boys like to use there feet so I had him not cheat and he had a fun time racing mom and Tea.
Tea loved watching the boys run around like usual, she wants to join them so bad she will just flaping her arms and start wiggling around. I love my kids and it was so fun to go and play with them!

1 comments:

Kateka said...

You guys are the best parents ever!! This would be so much fun for adults even, I am sure your kids will NEVER forget this night. Sometimes the things that are free are the most fun!