Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Remy!

I can not believe that he is three already, it seems like yesterday that we were driving to the hospital in Puerto Rico at 5:30 in the morning to be induced. I was only five days over but more than ready to have a baby! Remy you are such a blessing to our family! You were born a healthy 8 lbs 15 oz at 4:30 in the afternoon. You were a happy baby from day one and as soon as you could smile thats all you did! You were such a quite baby and never cried. Your brother Hudson was so excited to be a big brother . I remember when you started to babble and make noise that Hudson had a hard time adjusting to you making noise all the sudden because you had been quite for the first months of your life. This morning when I told you happy birthday and you gave me one of your sweet kisses I had so many fun memories of you as a baby go through my thoughts. You are such a funny boy and love to make us all laugh, you are quite animated! You say the funniest things but I think that its the faces you make when you say things that make me smile more. Mom and Dad love you so much thank you for coming to our family! Happy Birthday!

 I asked Remy what kind of cake he would like to have and gave him a few ideas and he decided he wanted a football cake he has a hard time saying football and says "huttball".  All day today when I told him happy birthday or someone would sing to him he would excitedly say " huttball Take" I think he was excited about the cake. That is an improvement since last year, he wouldn't eat even a bite of his cake.
 Grandma Lil, Grandpa Lindz, and aunt Beth joined the birthday party via skype. I am so glad that we can see them some what and they love to see the kiddos.

 Tea is always our center piece at meals, she is a pretty cute one. She just likes to watch us and smile at us.
We started a new tradition for our birthdays, our good friends in PR introduced us to it. You let the birthday boy/girl take a big bite out of the cake! Remy thought that was pretty fun and Hudson really wanted a go at it so he had a turn after, okay Travis did too!
 Just a few days old! I picked a few pictures and wanted to do more but this post would never end. I have way to many favorites but here are just a few we enjoyed!


 This one is for Papa Lindz!


3 comments:

Kateka said...

I can't believe he is 3 already! Holy cow. I love that Tea is the centerpiece for your table. How fun that you take a big bite out of the cake (which btw looks amazing!)

PS. love your new blog layout. It's super cute! I love all the color.

Joslyn said...

That cute Remy. I love it. That is such a fun idea to have the birthday kid to take a bite of the cake. I LOVED that cake!! nice work Jo!

mardymeans said...

Happy Birthday Remy!! I love the cake and the center piece!! Cute little Tea!! And I love your new blog layout!!