Sunday, January 9, 2011

Monster Trucks!

We surprised the boys on Friday with Monster Truck tickets! We have always wanted to take them to one and I happened to see a commercial about it Friday morning so we thought what the heck lets go. The boys had a lot of fun and thought it was pretty cool to see them. They had a pit party before the show so we went early and got up close and personal with the trucks.
Hudson checking out the tires.

It was so loud, luckily we were able to borrow some hearing protection for the boys! I even wore some ear plugs. I love this picture of Hudson, I just happened to take it at the right moment. I guess one of the trucks almost crashed thats why he has such a sweet face. To bad a truck didn't crash I think that would have been a highlight for them.

Just some proof that I was there, I am always behind the camera. Remy would take of his ear muffs in between trucks, he didn't get them back on in time, don't worry I put them on for him right away.



It was pretty cool that they let the kids climb on the tires and meet the drivers. We felt a little out of place with all the rednecks ha ha.

1 comments:

mardymeans said...

Yeah, that looks so fun!!! I bet Hudson and Remy were in heaven!! Weston is sitting here with and he says he wants to see Hudson!! I guess we'll have to wait until summer :( !! Love you!