Wednesday, January 19, 2011

First Snow man

AHhhh! I could just squash her, my friend made this cute hat for her.
It was so fun to teach the boys how to take a small snowball and roll it around to make it huge, they thought that was pretty cool.

Getting ready to do a dead lift, snow gets so heavy.
Favorite boys!
It is pretty sad that we thought it wasn't to cold this day 35 degrees , we must have got used to the cold weather a little or it could just be that  was above 15 degrees for the first time in a long time. 

2 comments:

Kateka said...

YAYAYAYAY! I am glad you got the hat! I was wondering if the package was received. Thanks for posting pictures, oh she looks so adorable in it. I thought the same thing about the weather the other day. I was telling people what a nice day it was at 40 degrees. Seriously, I was in heaven. I think I am like you, I'll 40 degrees over 10 degrees ANY DAY! Way to make the best of the cold weather. :)

Kateka said...

I meant...

I'll TAKE 40 degrees over 10 degrees any day...