Saturday, January 8, 2011

Family Update

One of my goals this year is to write more about the kiddos once a month this is my way of journaling and I want to make sure I remember things.

Hudson is loving school right now and learning a lot. He has been reading for a few months and it is amazing how fast he pick things up. He is always sounding words out and trying to right them down.
He is getting faster at passing his books of that he brings home. Hudson went to the Cache Valley Crossfit gym that Travis has been training at last week and thought it was pretty cool to go to work with dad. He did a work out there with the 5 pound kettle bell, box jumps, pull ups and a 500 m row. He loves to try to do the different movements we do. At least we are being a good example of being fit for them. He loves to make crafts by himself or with me. He will pull out all the supplies and make something and bring me the final product. A few things he has created out of paper, glue and tape are a airplane, gingerbread man, snowman, cat, robot and bird. He is a nice brother to his siblings, he loves to wrestle and play with Remy and snuggle and kiss on Tea. He has his own little testimony of the church. He went to temple square with Travis and the youth in December, fast Sunday was the next day and he went up and bore his testimony. He said " yesternight I went to square temple and saw the statue of Jesus and I now he is true, the holy spirit told me this. I saw his nail prints. I know this church is true in the name of Jesus Christ amen." It was really sweet, he is growing up so fast. I love you Hudson!

Remy is turning into quite the three year old, but at least he is potty trained! He is are comical boy always saying something funny or making a funny face. We had him evaluated for his speech this month so we could get him in the school district program to see if they could help. He is a little behind but just this week has been saying more words, it is just hard to understand him sometimes. He started to call Hudson by his name but still will call him "kids" sometimes. Poor kid finally had his binki takin away, mean dad. Not really it was time he only had it when he slept but he is so big. We were waiting until he was fully potty trained so we didn't have a Hudson experience! Naps are now even more a fight which I have given up on, the other day he feel asleep watching a show on the couch, that's not normal for my kids. Remy and Hudson were wrestling a few days ago and he went to jump on hudson and landed on Hudsons knees and got the wind knocked out of him so bad that he was yelling until he passed out. Thankfully Travis was right there and caught him from falling and laid him down and it took it a good 10 seconds for him to come to. I was having a nap at the time and am glad it would have been scary for me, I could handle it if I had too. That was our first real wrestling injury. Remy likes to do everything by himself he is also a good helper. He misses Hudson aka his partner in crime while he is at school, and loves is baby sister.

Tea oh sweet Tea who Travis has nicknamed sweet cheeks. She is such a joy to have in our family. Her chubby cheeks are my favorite, along with he sweet smiles, giggles, sounds, and snuggles. She gave me a nice Christmas present, she has been sleeping 8 hrs from the time she goes to bed for a few weeks now. I love to kiss on her cheeks and let her kiss me back and then she sucks on my chin. She had her first haircut a  few weeks ago good by mullet and hello eyes. Her bangs were getting so long they were getting in her eyes. We have been putting her in the bouncy chair for a while and she figured out how to bounce in it this week it is really cute to watch her. She loves to watch her brothers and observe everything around her. I always wonder what she is thinking about. She is getting stronger and is trying to sit up, she will be 5 months old tomorrow I love this stage and wish I could freeze it.

0 comments: